Wholesale Sales Support | Blue Mountains
iKOU is seeking an inspiring, driven, and experienced Wholesale team member to join our Head Office sales department.
This exciting opportunity is a full-time role based in Katoomba, Blue Mountains.
The is an ideal role for a person with a strong business acumen, sales ability, and passion for Australian, organic skincare.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Achieving monthly and yearly sales targets for wholesale accounts.
- Maintain and build strong relationships with wholesale partners and ensuring compliance with company standards.
- Seeking out and securing new B2B partnerships
- Inspire and train our wholesale partners’ spa and retail teams in both product knowledge and sales using iKOU techniques.
- Invoicing, data entry and general office duties
- Manage all general phone & email enquiries for all wholesale accounts
Our Perfect candidate:
- Loves the art of sales and B2B relationships
- Demonstrates genuine care and passion for rituals to benefit skin, mind and body
- Positive and passionate with a proactive attitude
- Embraces and encourages the iKOU culture
- Recognises a high end, five star experience and be willing to go above and beyond with wow-factor service
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience and a natural ability in sales.
- Previous experience with Microsoft suite and strong computer skills
- A spa/skincare background is an advantage but not required.
- A good culture fit to iKOU lifestyle and mindset is essential.