Take The iKOU 2-Week Challenge
Hands up if you say regularly, “I’ve got absolutely nothing left to give!”
Do you often feel like your brain is so full you just can’t take another thing in?
Do you kick off your shoes at night and feel like you can’t take another step?
WATCH OUR VIDEO FOR HOME SPA RITUALS TO RESTORE ENERGY & CLEAR YOUR MIND
Stress can deplete our energy. Even if you’ve been sitting at a desk all day it can make your entire body feel exhausted!
At iKOU, we approach remedies for stress in different ways according to the way you are feeling.
If your energy has been depleted by stress, listen to your body and dedicate some time to giving it a reset to replenish and settle your nervous system.
I know it’s hard to get motivated to take action when you’re in this state, but trust me, you’ll feel so different when you do.
And it doesn’t have to take much time.
Aromatherapy has the power to create an instant shift in the way you feel.
With iKOU, there’s two ways you can recieve the benefits of aromatherapy:
1. Steam diffuse essential oils in our ultrasonic aromatherapy oil diffuser.
2. Through your skin with our iKOU aromatherapy face and body products.
Here’s some home spa rituals to restore energy and inspire a feeling of abundant wellbeing:
- Enjoy a scalp massage with warmed iKOU Deep Conditioner. The bergamot in this product clears your mind and releases feelings of pent up tension.
- iKOU Lemon Myrtle Body Scrub is an amazing way to boost energy and shift your mood. The fresh, uplifting essential oils clear and refresh the mind, while the exfoliation action gets your system moving for a good endorphin boost.
- Dry body brushing stimulates circulation and detoxifies the lymphatic system. For best results, use each morning brushing from the base of the feet, 7 strokes per limb moving towards the heart (watch the video on the body brush product page)
WATCH OUR VIDEO FOR MORE IDEAS TO BOOST ENERGY!
(*Note- if you are feeling low energy for no reason and your symptoms have lasted a while, we recommend see a doctor for advice)