Wholesale Sales Manager | Sydney or Blue Mountains
If you are looking for your dream job - keep reading!
- Do you love the art of selling B2B and have a proven performance in selling skincare?
- Are dreaming of joining an inspiring, family owned Australian company that is the established, industry leader and pioneer in supplying organic indigenous ingredients focused skincare, body care, home fragrance, herbal tea and spa lifestyle products to the Australian 5-Star luxury spa industry- with huge potential for you to grow the B2B retail sector?
- Does it excite you to work directly alongside a Female-Founder to grow iKOU to the next level in making it more readily available throughout all parts of Australia?
- Can you bring experience in guiding our existing Distributors in Scandinavia, New Zealand and Singapore to mirror our Australian B2B model?
- Are you looking to lead sales for an enticing business that everyone loves and gets excited about- where there are lots of wins to celebrate?!
iKOU offers a fusion of modern, organic skincare and global spa rituals that transform the way you feel. iKOU offers daily rituals to bring the spa holiday feel into everyday life, creating moments to rest, relax, restore.
The iKOU ethos was founded on the philosophy that skin is an outward reflection of health and emotions. We believe you get the best results when you treat body and mind as a whole, creating rituals to de-stress and relax and nourish your skin with modern organic skincare to transform the way you feel.
- Established in 2007, we have 3 iKOU retail stores, and supply Australia’s leading luxury spas and resorts including Park Hyatt Sydney, Lizard Island, EOS by Skycity and Emirates One & Only Wolgan Valley.
- Multi-award winning, our accolades include “Telstra Regional Business of the Year”, and recently in the Asia Pacific Spa & Wellness Awards “Best Skincare for Face” AND “Best Skincare for Body”(such a proud moment when they asked us to stay on stage to accept the second award- lots of cheers from our iKOU team table for that announcement!).
- Our Founder Naomi was also awarded “Wellness Warrior of the Year” at the same awards.
- iKOU is unique in having tiers of ranges that can be segmented to different calibres of businesses- including our well-loved home fragrance which is also suitable for retailers in homewares and lifestyle stores.
- We are a small but passionate team, who bring genuine care and a strong business acumen to our stockists and brand partners.
- At iKOU, we pride ourselves in nurturing long term business relationships- with many of our partners working with us for more than 10 years.
What we are looking for;
iKOU is seeking an inspiring, driven, and experienced Wholesale Sales Manager to lead our B2B division.
This exciting opportunity is a full-time role that can be based between Sydney and Blue Mountains (our Head Office) (and on occasion the Central Coast to work with iKOU Founder & Sales Director Naomi Whitfeld) with some travel required.
This is an ideal role for a leader with a strong business acumen, B2B sales ability, and passion for Australian, organic skincare.
In this role you'll be responsible for;
- Seeking out and securing new well matched B2B partnerships.
- Achieving monthly and yearly sales targets for wholesale accounts.
- Maintaining and building strong, long term and mutually beneficial relationships with wholesale partners.
- Ensuring brand standards and purity are maintained in the market.
- Managing and working actively with our trainers to ensure our wholesale partners’ spa and retail teams are empowered and inspired in both product knowledge and sales techniques using iKOU methods.
- Analysing data and reports to create strategy and monitor results.
- Managing key accounts including Distributors in Scandinavia, Singapore and New Zealand.
- Loves the art of sales and has a proven performance in B2B sales and relationships.
- Is excited to grow iKOU around Australia, seeking out and securing well matched partnerships for our organic skincare, in both the retail and spa sector.
- Wants to build on the foundation of our established systems and structures with respect for our brand purity.
- Is an inspiring and encouraging leader to our sales team, with an ability
- Demonstrates genuine care and passion for rituals to benefit skin, mind and body.
- Positive and passionate with a proactive attitude.
- Embraces and encourages the iKOU culture.
- Recognises a high end, five star experience and be willing to go above and beyond with wow-factor service.
Skills and Experience:
- B2B sales experience is essential.
- Experience leading a B2B sales team.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office.
- Experience in the spa/skincare industry is an advantage.
- A good culture fit to iKOU lifestyle and mindset.
We look forward to you submitting your application.
Please email us at: email@example.com