Customer Service and Sales Support Role
iKOU is seeking an enthusiastic, amiable and experienced Customer service and sales team member to join our Head Office team.
This exciting opportunity is a full-time role based in Katoomba, Blue Mountains.
The is an ideal role for a person with a passion for helping people , problem solving, sales ability, and a love of Australian, organic skincare.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing our online customer service platform, including live chat
- Achieving sales targets in retail and B2B
- Maintaining customers satisfaction standards
- Managing phone and email enquires across the business
- Online Skincare consultations and sales
- Invoicing, data entry and general office duties
Our perfect candidate:
- Loves to help others find the best solution
- Ability to communicate in an inspiring and uplifting tone
- Can multi task and manage their time well
- Learns quickly and retains product knowledge
- Demonstrates genuine care and passion for rituals to benefit skin, mind and body
- Positive and passionate with a proactive attitude
- Embraces and encourages the iKOU culture
- Recognises a high end, five star experience and be willing to go above and beyond with wow-factor service
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in customer service and sales
- Previous experience with Microsoft suite and strong computer skills
- Previous experience in Retail and Skincare is an advantage
- Previous experience with Gorgias and Shopify is highly regarded
- A good culture fit to iKOU lifestyle and mindset is essential.
Please apply for this role through our Seek advertisement here.